Two-Headed Serpent - Capri LeggingsRegular price $60.00 CAD
"This design was derived from two old sources of Coast Salish Design. The two-headed serpent was from an old Salish comb. The artist designed the centre from a concentric circle design that was found between two serpents on an old Coast Salish grave stand. He incorporated a face between the serpents and wrapped the design around a moon. This is a powerful night time symbol."
Graphics are sublimation printed onto the garment, giving you a bold, all-over design. Each capri legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house after printing.
- 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
- 38-40 UPF
- Overlock and coverstitch
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
- Download CPSIA compliance certificates here
- Download the fabric safety test certificate
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
Please note, that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
Joe Wilson was born in 1967 into the Cowichan Tribes Native Band and was raised in Duncan, British Columbia, Canada. His interest in art began in elementary school and when he was in grade 12 he made his own silkscreen print editions. Joe first began selling his carvings at age 17 at a local Koksilah store. Since 1984 his work has reflected his search for his own cultural identity in Coast Salish art. His colours are bold and unconventional, yet extremely appealing and rich. His work is not only authentic by native tradition, it is also an artistic communication link between cultures. Joe's talent continue to bring him the recognition that is reserved for outstanding artists.