Hummingbird - LeggingsRegular price $65.00 CAD
"The Hummingbird is a symbol of good luck and good fortune. It was considered a positive sign to spot a hummingbird just prior to some major event such as hunting or traveling to another village. The abilities of the Hummingbird to hover and move back and forth at great speeds are seen as skills that guide the people. For example, if the people fall behind, the Hummingbird can easily back up to keep pace. The Hummingbird design is a well respected symbol."
The world's most comfortable leggings are within your reach! Just create an eye-catching pattern, add it to this soft and stretchy pair of leggings, and create a pair for yourself, or start selling them online.
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
- 38-40 UPF
- Overlock and coverstitch
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
- Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Elastic waistband
- Download CPSIA compliance certificates here
- Download the fabric safety test certificate here
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
Please note, that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
Joe Wilson was born in 1967 into the Cowichan Tribes Native Band and was raised in Duncan, British Columbia, Canada. His interest in art began in elementary school and when he was in grade 12 he made his own silkscreen print editions. Joe first began selling his carvings at age 17 at a local Koksilah store. Since 1984 his work has reflected his search for his own cultural identity in Coast Salish art. His colours are bold and unconventional, yet extremely appealing and rich. His work is not only authentic by native tradition, it is also an artistic communication link between cultures. Joe's talent continue to bring him the recognition that is reserved for outstanding artists.