Raven - Classic Unisex SweatshirtRegular price $60.00 CAD
"Trickster Raven says you know the leaves are turning brown and falling, winter is on its way and who knows what that nasty virus is going to do. So let’s be on our toes and keep doing what we’ve been doing to keep that nasty virus away"
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/y² (271.25 g/m²)
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Blank product sourced from Honduras or Mexico
After attending school in Victoria, Doug completed a college course in Fine Arts. Shortly after, he worked in the logging industry on Vancouver Island for several years. A visit to Simon Charlie at his workshop in Koksilah, BC rekindled a desire to pursue the arts. Doug studied under Simon and broadened his range of work in the Coast Salish style. Some of Doug's top artistic accomplishments include a Salish Welcome Figure, presented to Queen Elizabeth at the Opening Ceremonies of the XV Commonwealth Games in Victoria, as well as a commission to paint a Thunderbird and Killerwhale Dance Screen backdrop to be used at the Lauwelnew Tribal School Cultural Village. In 2004, Doug - in collaboration with Charles Elliott - carved two 30-foot totem poles for Buchart Gardens' 100th anniversary celebration.