Natural Vision - Classic Unisex SweatshirtRegular price $60.00 CAD
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/y² (271.25 g/m²)
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Blank product sourced from Honduras or Mexico
lessLIE, or Leslie Robert Sam, (born 1973) is a Coast Salish artist from Duncan, BC. This highly talented and original artist works in multi-media, but particularly enjoys dealing with serigraphs. lessLIE holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in First Nations studies from Malaspina University-College and continued his academic career at the University of Victoria in Interdisciplinary Studies. While working on his undergraduate degree in 1995 lessLIE began studying Coast Salish art and continued doing so during his graduate studies at the University of Victoria. The artist draws on traditional iconographic elements, while inventively intertwining his art with contemporary texts.