Legacy - Cropped HoodieRegular price $69.99 CAD
Titled Legacy, the bear paw and cub paw is an idea of strength and safety in family. We are strong believers in family in the First Nations Community.
Comfort and style rolled in one - that's the easiest way to describe this fashion-forward hoodie. It serves as a great statement piece in any wardrobe, and with its trendy raw hem and matching drawstrings the hoodie is bound to become a true favorite.
- 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
- Cropped body with a raw hem
- Dyed-to-match drawstrings
- Dropped shoulder
- Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US
Angela Kimble was born in Cowichan, daughter of Doug LaFortune Salish artist. Raised in the Salish art world painting her fathers totem poles and designs, inspired her to create her own designs. Embracing the talent drawing, painting and creating in a feminine contemporary style.