Legacy - Classic Unisex SweatshirtRegular price $60.00 CAD
Titled Legacy, the bear paw and cub paw is an idea of strength and safety in family. We are strong believers in family in the First Nations Community.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/y² (271.25 g/m²)
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Blank product sourced from Honduras or Mexico
Angela Kimble was born in Cowichan, daughter of Doug LaFortune Salish artist. Raised in the Salish art world painting her fathers totem poles and designs, inspired her to create her own designs. Embracing the talent drawing, painting and creating in a feminine contemporary style.