Dual Herons - Women's Cropped SweatshirtRegular price $65.00 CAD
There's a reason why everybody loves fleece - it's soft, warm, and looks great! That's why this trendy fleece cropped sweatshirt is the way to go to look fashionable while feeling perfectly comfy.
- 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
- Cropped body with a raw hem
- Ribbed crew neckline and cuffs
- Dropped shoulder
- Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US
Patrick Wilson (born 1977) is a Coast Salish artist from Koksilah, BC. He started off knitting Cowichan Sweaters with his parents Felix & Martina. His interest in native art started at age 14. He attended carving lessons with late master Simon Charlie. Simon said “If you run out of ideas go take a walk in the woods, and you’ll find inspiration”. Whenever he hits a blockade he takes it back to nature for ideas. Relative Joe Wilson is also a great influence & inspiration to Patrick. He’s done paintings, murals, plaques, logos, carvings, and clothing.