Dual Herons - Classic Unisex SweatshirtRegular price $60.00 CAD
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/y² (271.25 g/m²)
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Blank product sourced from Honduras or Mexico
Patrick Wilson (born 1977) is a Coast Salish artist from Koksilah, BC. He started off knitting Cowichan Sweaters with his parents Felix & Martina. His interest in native art started at age 14. He attended carving lessons with late master Simon Charlie. Simon said “If you run out of ideas go take a walk in the woods, and you’ll find inspiration”. Whenever he hits a blockade he takes it back to nature for ideas. Relative Joe Wilson is also a great influence & inspiration to Patrick. He’s done paintings, murals, plaques, logos, carvings, and clothing.