Chief Tzouhalem Transformed - Woman's Cropped HoodieRegular price $69.99 CAD
Comfort and style rolled in one - that's the easiest way to describe this fashion-forward hoodie. It serves as a great statement piece in any wardrobe, and with its trendy raw hem and matching drawstrings the hoodie is bound to become a true favorite.
- 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
- Cropped body with a raw hem
- Dyed-to-match drawstrings
- Dropped shoulder
- Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US
Phillip Joe is a self-taught Coast Salish artist from Duncan, BC, Canada. His work blends the traditional with a more contemporary style to create a unique beauty of his own. In encounters with the boundaries of Northwest Coast Salish art world, Phillip works on the outer limits of design and technique in a very personal way. Phillip’s commitment to his artwork has been unwavering.