Pulpo - LeggingsPrecio habitual $78.00 CAD
MADE TO ORDER: CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
- 38-40 UPF
- Overlock and coverstitch
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn
- Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Elastic waistband
- Download CPSIA compliance certificates here
- Download the fabric safety test certificate here
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
Please note, that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
“The Octopus is a remarkable, unique, eight armed sea creature. The final spirit helper – its transformative nature is represented by its natural ability to incorporate its body into its surroundings and its means of capturing and devouring its prey."
After attending school in Victoria, Doug completed a college course in Fine Arts. Shortly after, he worked in the logging industry on Vancouver Island for several years. A visit to Simon Charlie at his workshop in Koksilah, BC rekindled a desire to pursue the arts. Doug studied under Simon and broadened his range of work in the Coast Salish style. Some of Doug's top artistic accomplishments include a Salish Welcome Figure, presented to Queen Elizabeth at the Opening Ceremonies of the XV Commonwealth Games in Victoria, as well as a commission to paint a Thunderbird and Killerwhale Dance Screen backdrop to be used at the Lauwelnew Tribal School Cultural Village. In 2004, Doug - in collaboration with Charles Elliott - carved two 30-foot totem poles for Buchart Gardens' 100th anniversary celebration.